Ubud retreat accommodation MAAPUN.COM provides rooms with free Wi-Fi a 5-minute walk from the famous Monkey Forest in Ubud. Providing shared kitchen facilities and washing machine, the property offers cars and motorbikes for rent.The fan-cooled rooms feature a seating area and a wardrobe. A private bathroom comes with free toiletries and shower facilities.
Just a 2-minute walk from the property are a supermarket and 24-hour minimart. Surrounded by souvenir shops, MAAPUN.COM Ubud retreat accommodation is a 10-minute walk to Ubud Palace and the Ubud Traditional Market. It is a 1.5-hour drive to Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Dirty Duck or Bebek Bengil Restaurant, known for their fried duck is 100 m from the MAAPUN.COM Ubud retreat accommodation.
MAAPUN.COM Ubud retreat accommodation is perfect place to stay for your health retreat in Ubud Bali.
MAAPUN.COM Ubud Retreat Accommodation In Bali Special Today’s Room Rate For You:
* IDR.200.000/night for 1 person, included breakfast, Wi-Fi, 15 minutes healing massage.
* IDR.250.000/night for 2 persons, included breakfast, Wi-Fi, 15 minutes healing massage.
Join our free meditation retreat Bali programs every morning at 06:00.A.M.
Here Are Some Of Our Guests Reviews:
* “I honestly liked everything about this place. It’s within easy walking distance to Monkey Forest Rd, Coco Supermarket, Yoga Barn and the Perama Busstop. It’s squeaky clean, the room is spacious and the bed is huge and not soft. The people are absolutely lovely. I was allowed to make myself cofffee, do the laundry and use the WIFI, which was VERY fast and stable by Indonesian standards.It’s very basic but since I stayed for only 1 night, it was perfectly fine.”
* “1. Mr.Nyoman (the host) is a great, helpful and friendly host. He is willing to go extra mile just to make the guests feels comfortable. 2. The room is basic, clean and fully functional. Plus, you can do your laundry for free. 3. The bed is firm yet comfy. 4. It is very near to Coco Supermarket. You can get anything here. 5. It is very near to Monkey Forest. 6. I love the FREE 10 minutes foot massage (unlimited times i think 😀 ). Please correct me if I’m wrong. You’ll definitely need it after a few times walking in Ubud. Plus, do try their Balinese massage service.”
“The location of this homestay is perfect. 2minutes from the Monkey Forest and you are already on the main road with so many shops and restaurants. The staff are lovely and the free massage was bliss. Really spacious rooms with comfy beds. I wanted to stay here forever, it was lovely!”
United KingdomUnited Kingdom
“Great location Wonderful staff Very good room (spacious, clean, with all facilities) for a great price Delicious breakfast”
And many more:)
So, If you are looking for ubud retreat accommodation please complete the form below for reservation:
* Local Call: 0361 975565
* International Call: 62 361 975565